Kings Windows launches a completely new innovation in extensions – the Liv-In Room. Consider this - a combination of an extension combined with a conservatory, giving you the best of both worlds!
A Kings Windows Liv-In Room gives you:
• Light bursting in to the room yet with the feel of being in an extension
• The feeling of being in a room rather than in a conservatory
• The option of glass/windows all around the space or alternatively brick piers to create a more solid ‘room like’ experience
• Perimeter ceilings to incorporate spotlights and downlights or even music / or TV systems with the bonus of cleverly hidden electrics
• Complete thermal efficiency
Add a set of Bi-folding doors to one side of you Liv-In Room and you will create a simply stunning, contemporary, modern phenomenon in extensions.
How does it work?
A steelwork ladder system is attached to an Ultraframe glazed roof at the eaves and glazing bar positions, which are then plaster boarded and skimmed to form the perimeter ceilings. Electrics can then be incorporated discreetly.
Styles to Suit..
NEED SOME HELP OR GUIDANCE?
We are here to help and share our expertise. Contact Kings Windows to book a consultation and be one step closer to a smarter, safe, secure and warm home.